Monday, October 17, 2011

I Do: Mr. & Mrs. Joseph Chavez Jr. June 29, 2011

I'm not sure why it took me so long to post these pics over here but here they are!  Joey and Nina have been dating for the past five years and were high school sweethearts. In fact they got married five years from the day they met exactly...so cute!  These two have become very good friends of ours.  Husband knew Joey from boot camp and when Nina was coming to San Antonio for the wedding Joey asked if she could stay with me and obviously I said of course and basically we became best buds! (they're even stationed in San Diego now too!) So I was very excited to be able to capture this special day for them! (I even did Nina's hair!) The marriage took place in San Antonio in front of the fountain outside the court house and we took some pictures there as well as in the square across the street and down in the riverwalk.  Enjoy!

be sure to check out the facebook page for more pictures from this shoot!












No comments: